Friday, January 29, 2010
proud coach.
In my "spare" time I coach lacrosse (see, there i am on the right) and I love it. If I could do this full time and have enough money to not live on the streets, I would. Tomorrow, I am going to the yearly WA State Lacrosse Coaches Convention and I am SO excited (hello, coaching nerd). Last year I had the privilege of going to the US Lacrosse National Convention in Baltimore (the lacrosse capital of the US) and I was like a kid in a candy store. Sadly, I wasn't able to attend the convention this year (it was two weeks ago) and I moped about it all weekend long. I can't wait to be surrounded by other coaches and spend my whole day learning about how to be a better coach!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment