Monday, January 11, 2010

Top 5

The radio show I listen to in the mornings does a segment about their top 5 favorite things at the moment. Each DJ goes through their list and it ranges from TV shows, to food, to products, etc. I love this idea and every time I listen to it I think of what my top 5 things would be. Hence, my inspiration for a Top 5 post... 1. C.O. Bigelow® Lemon Lip Balm from Bath and Body Works. I am constantly reapplying this due to the fact that I can't help but lick my lips after I put it on. 2. Cara Cara Navel Oranges. Something between a grapefruit and an orange and so delicious! 3. Harney and Sons Holiday Tea. Every christmas Kenny's mom gives me a container of this tea. It is perfect for rainy seattle days and not to mention the adorable tin it comes in! 4. Quiznos 2 for $5 deal. Currently Quiznos is promoting their Choose 2 menu and I love it! There is a Quiznos across the street for my building and for $5 I can make a different combo everyday! 5. Anthropologie Fargyle Skirt. I think I go to anthropologie.com every hour to look at it!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I might have to borrow this idea for my blog :)

    ReplyDelete