Thursday, March 11, 2010

good-bye summer....

Does this overwhelm you? Because it does me...

I have been putting my summer events in my calendar and realized that I can already kiss summer goodbye. Although these events are all very special and will be very fun and memorable, I think the summer is just going to fly by...

Here it goes...in May I am getting married. In June, we will be going on our honeymoon and later in the month I am a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding in Friday Harbor. Let's not forget about my birthday in June as well. In July, my mom and step-dad are having a reception for us and my brother (who's getting married in August) for their friends and family that aren't invited to our weddings. The following weekend, I will be going to Montana for a friend's wedding. Also, in July we will be going to Spokane for Kenny's ten year high school reunion as well as a wedding reception for his friends and family who can't make it to the wedding. In August, I am a bridesmaid in my brother's wedding. Kenny's birthday is also in August, so we will have to celebrate that. And, in September we are attending our 5th (including our own) and final wedding of the summer...

I'm tired just writing this...

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand! I have to work a ton in the month of June, so summer doesn't even start 'til midway through July for me, and the end of August comes before you know it.

    Also, in the last two summers, we've attended 24 weddings.

    ReplyDelete