Monday, March 1, 2010

Spring Shopping List...

Yesterday, Kenny asked me if I was feeling like I needed new clothes because I had been talking about shopping all weekend. I explained to him that it is almost spring and of course I need new clothes!!

He didn't understand...

Anyways, here are some items I have on my spring shopping list...



(i'm dying for these in grey, but couldn't find a picture online)


(this is at the top of my wish list)

(this dress would be perfect with a cardigan or blazer for work and so easy and cute for the weekends)




(this is WAY out of my price range but i think it is beautiful)


(how cute are these?)


From J.Crew:


(i tried this on over the weekend and am in LOVE with it)


(this would be perfect with a skirt, jeans, or shorts)


(i just love dresses for spring/summer)


(and this i'm going to need in every color it comes in. so simple and sheek.)



(i'm just waiting for this baby to go on sale!)


(this skirt IS springtime)


(saw this in the store last week and had to tear myself away)


(i love the watercolor look of this)

1 comment: