Last weekend was my bachelorette party and it was so fun. I was nervous at first because I don't like a lot of attention on me and I'm not a big drinker. My friends were all talking about how they were going to embarrass me and have me take shots - I was hoping this wouldn't be the case. Thankfully, my very good friend and bridesmaid Elise, planned the best evening ever. We had dinner in a private room at Emmer and Rye, which was some of the best food I have ever had. I suggest you all go eat there right now if you live in the Seattle area. After several hours, 4 courses of food, a many empty bottles of wine, we headed to a quite sports bar where we played pool and took some jello shots. It ended up being low-key and perfect. Thank you to all of my wonderful friends!
Friday, May 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment