Friday, January 29, 2010

no more hemming!

I recently discovered that designer jeans are coming in petite and short sizes. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I know that I am short; I don't need to pay $25 for 6 inches to be hemmed off of every new pair of jeans I buy to remind me of this. While browsing on anthroplogie.com the other day, I came across the Citizens of Humanity Dita Petite Bootcut Jeans. Although, I DO NOT need any more jeans (Kenny, I love you. Please don't make me stop buying jeans once we get married...) I just had to get these. Good thing I did because they are now my FAVORITE jeans and they fit me PERFECTLY!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I am short too (5'2")! Finding pants that are the right length without a hem job is no fun. So glad you found a (awesome!) pair!

    ReplyDelete