Another week's edition of my Top 5 things I love right now:
1. Blogs. I've never been into blogs, but lately (obviously, since i have started my own...) I have been reading several blogs a day and marking my favorites so I can make sure I keep up with all the great things they have to say!
2. Grey nail polish. Particularly these 2 shades. Toni from
Julep and Over the Taupe from
OPI. (i wasn't able to find a picture of either of these online, but they are great! - trust me)
3.
Boden. I just got the latest Boden catalog and it is full of wonderful spring colors! These are a few of the pieces that caught my eye - just to name a few!
Portofino Blazer (the navy/grey combo is my favorite)
Fabulous Clutch
Embellished Flats
Also, they are now offering US sizes and they have this fantastic tool called "outfit maker."
4. This January weather. Yes, there are some rain drops in there, but look at all that SUNSHINE! I do love the Seattle rain, but I will never turn down sunny and blue skies. This gives me happy thoughts for good weather for my outdoor May wedding.
5.
Patagonia Women's Nano Puff™ Pullover. How comfy does this look? I LOVE the idea of a pullover down coat.
GRAY nailpolish! I need to get me some of that!
ReplyDelete