Loving my new Ouidad (pronounced wee-dod) shampoo from Sephora. I think I need to buy the conditioner too! I'm always on the hunt for good wavy/curly hair products and this is by far one of the best shampoos I have used. I always switch back and forth from pricier hair products to drugstore brands as to not drain my bank account on hair products. I have found that for the most part, I can get my hair looking just as good with either!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Ouidad
Loving my new Ouidad (pronounced wee-dod) shampoo from Sephora. I think I need to buy the conditioner too! I'm always on the hunt for good wavy/curly hair products and this is by far one of the best shampoos I have used. I always switch back and forth from pricier hair products to drugstore brands as to not drain my bank account on hair products. I have found that for the most part, I can get my hair looking just as good with either!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment