Tuesday, April 27, 2010

mish mash.

It's been a few weeks since I have posted anything and I have really missed getting on line. I have had so many post ideas, but just haven't had time to write them down. I hate that! The next upcoming weeks are HUGE for me. I recently became a homeowner with my fiance and this weekend I get to move into the house! I am SO excited to live in a house that I own with the love of my life.

We are also approaching May, which means WEDDING MONTH!! We are getting married on May 30 and it is approaching SO fast. After all of the ups and downs of wedding planning, I am SO ready for the day to be here.

And...here is what I am wearing today. I got this dress at H&M for $14.95!!! What a deal! I have been waiting for the weather to be warm enough to wear it, so I was SO excited when I woke up and it was sunny outside. These shoes are my favorite flats. I got them last year at GAP and they are starting to stretch out (see the little gaps by my heels). Even though I hate that they are getting worn, I just can't stop wearing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment