When I first saw the Tranquil Flow Tunic on Anthropologie's website I think I actually gasped out loud. I HAD to have this. I loved everything about it. The color, the print, the tunic - LOVE! Unfortunately, for my bank account it was $118. I had patiently been waiting for it to go on sale and last week it did! I went to the downtown Seattle store to purchase it, but when I tried it on I didn't fall in love as I first did when I saw it online. I hate that. The size 0 was a little tight and the size 2 was a little big and I just didn't feel the print was that great on me.
I. Was. So. Sad.
I tried to talk myself into buying it anyways because I had once loved it so much, but thankfully due to my new shopping rule of, if I don't LOVE it as soon as I look in the mirror I don't buy it, I left empty handed. Although I am sad that this piece didn't work out for me, I am happy that I stuck to my rule and know I won't regret buying sometime I wouldn't wear as often as I should.
Friday, April 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment