Thursday, January 7, 2010

Blue Ribbon Cooking & Culinary Center

Last month a few girlfriends and I took our friend Linda to a Cooking Party at Blue Ribbon Cooking & Culinary Center for her birthday. We had an amazing time! We usually treat ourselves to a fancy dinner when it is someone's birthday, but this time we thought we would try something different. While sipping wine and homemade cocktails, we made the most delicious food. I would highly recommend this as your next girls night out event. At $95 a person, it is a little pricing, but totally worth it! I couldn't find our menu on their website anymore, but it was titled "Thanksgiving with a Twist." We made turkey, cornbread stuffing, dandelion salad, brussel sprouts with white beans and pecorino cheese, beets roasted with gorgonzola cheese, pumpkin roulade, and a puff pastry filled with figs and berries for dessert.

see more photos of our night here.

No comments:

Post a Comment