Friday, January 1, 2010
the working closet
I was introduced to The Working Closet on Flickr by a coworker about a year ago. I LOVED the idea of posting pictures of your daily outfits to share with other working women with the same fashion interests! What a great way to get ideas and motivation when getting dressed in the morning for the same job 5 days a week...
I LOVE shopping and have tons of clothes, but always find myself standing in front of my closet with NOTHING TO WEAR! How is this even possible? Thanks to The Working Closet, I have discovered some great looks and am able to create my own outfits from the clothes I already own without having to buy new clothes and spend tons of money. Not to mention all of the new Internet friends I have made too!!
This is what I am wearing today inspired by krameymartin's outfit of the day post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I completely agree - The Working Closet has had a lot if inspiration on my daily outfits!
ReplyDeleteAnd I am putting together an OOTD post too, thanks to Kali's inspiration!
You are too cute! Love the shoes!
ReplyDeleteno wonder you are late for work! you are too busy taking photos of yourself.
ReplyDelete